Integral is looking for an innovative and passionate Associate to join our Client Experience team. If you’ve got a knack for building relationships, love being organized, prefer a small but growing team, and feel excited to lead employee engagement projects for Fortune 500 clients, read on.
As an Associate Client Manager, your focus will be on the relationship management of Integral client programs. You’ll run the day-to-day project management, communicating directly with our clients to handle and resolve their inquiries, keep Integral’s project teams on task, and always keep your ear out for new ways to surprise and delight with new business opportunities. We’re looking for someone who feels at home working in a team and probably always led group projects in college. Additionally, you’ll help us organize and coordinate business development activities, provide thinking and tactical support on strategic deliverables like qualitative research, workshop facilitation, planning and running digital marketing efforts, developing and hosting client events, and more. You won’t be alone doing this work, but you’ll help us make sure it all happens. Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to the following:
Do: Client Work
- Ensure clients have a seamless experience with Integral.
- Prepare thoughtful agendas, timelines, transcriptions, meeting notes, and other collateral that delight the client.
- Collaborate with Integral teammates on client deliverables and content creation such as communications research, writing, light video/design editing, focus groups, desk research, data analyses, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ employee population, brand, and business goals in the discovery and ongoing client management process.
Sell: Business Development
- Identify business opportunities within our current client accounts by listening for need, collaborating with managers to ideate solutions, and develop appropriate proposals and scopes of work.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals, timelines, and scopes of work.
Grow: Integral’s own culture and operations
- Enact our core values every day in your work for clients, our business, and our team.
- Contribute to marketing efforts like our monthly newsletter, social media presence, web copy, event preparation/planning/attendance, and follow-up.
- Participate in the maintenance of our CRM (client relationship management) system.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE + KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent organizational skills. Trello is your catnip. The idea of a messy closet gets you excited — especially when it’s not yours, and you can fix it.
- You love presenting ideas visually, especially with your mastery of PowerPoint or Google Slides.
- You’re curious about or familiar with human-centered Design Thinking and Agile.
- You eagerly optimize how you do things and explore new approaches.
- Passion and curiosity for employee experience design, internal communications, organizational communications, and/or change management.
- Able to manage up. Our CEO has a lot of energy and ideas — you’ll catch, optimize and run with a bunch of them.
- Familiar with digital communications and marketing — from the basics of publishing websites and content creation to searching social media for insights and influence.
- A bachelor’s degree in something that involves critical thinking, writing, and human interaction with machines, such as Communications, Psychology, Media, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE OFFER
Integral partners with its clients to navigate organizational change and design employee experiences that lead to a better working environment. From creative communication campaigns to internal technology rollouts to large-scale change management programs, we’re a nimble and cross-functional team that knows how to get things done.
Our values drive everything we do, including how we nurture relationships, iterate ideas, and prioritize equity and inclusion above all else.
Our clients have included brands like Spotify, Amex, IBM, Levi’s, MetLife, Johnson and Johnson, L’Oréal, PVH, and more. We’re looking for people who want to build something special and see their work infused into an organization that will positively affect thousands of people at many, many organizations around the globe.
You will earn a competitive base salary, combined with a bonus based on your excellent performance + Integral’s profit, and comprehensive benefits (we’ll pick up the tab for your healthcare premiums, vision, and dental).
Integral will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for the Associate Client Manager position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
HOW TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in joining our team as an Associate Client Manager, send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to email@example.com.