Integral is looking for a smart and passionate Client Manager to join our team. If you’ve got a knack for building relationships, love being organized, prefer a small but growing team and feel excited to lead employee engagement projects for Fortune 500 clients, read on.
This Client Manager will focus primarily on the relationship management and maintenance of Integral client programs. You’ll run the day-to-day project management, communicating directly with our clients to handle and resolve their inquiries, keep Integral’s project teams on task, and always keep your ear out for new ways to surprise and delight with new business opportunities. We’re looking for someone who feels at home working in a team and who probably always led group projects in college.
Additionally, you’ll help us organize and coordinate business development activities, provide thinking and executional support on strategic deliverables like qualitative research, workshop facilitation, planning and running digital marketing efforts, developing and hosting client events, and more. You won’t be alone doing this work, but you’ll help us make sure it all happens.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to the following:
Ensure clients have a seamless experience with Integral by…
- Preparing thoughtful agendas, timelines, transcriptions, meeting notes, and other collateral that delight the client with lucid perfectionism
- Collaborating with Integral teammates on client deliverables such as communications research, focus groups, desk research, data analyses, etc
Play a role in growing the business by…
- Contributing to marketing efforts like our monthly newsletter, social media presence, web copy, event preparation/planning/attendance, follow up
- Participate in the maintenance of our CRM (client relationship management) system
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE + KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent organizational skills. The idea of a messy closet gets you excited — especially when it’s not yours and you can fix it.
- You love presenting ideas visually, especially with your mastery in Powerpoint/Google Slides.
- You’re curious about or familiar with equity-centered design thinking and Agile.
- You eagerly optimize how you do things and explore new approaches.
- Passion and curiosity for employee experience design, internal communications, organizational communications, and/or change management.
- Able to manage up. Our CEO has a lot of energy and ideas — you’ll catch, optimize and run with a bunch of them.
- Familiar with digital communications and marketing — from the basics of publishing websites and writing for mobile to searching social media for insights and influence. (You don’t need to be a coder, tho.)
- A bachelor’s degree in something that involves critical thinking, writing, and human interaction with machines, such as Communications, Psychology, Media, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE OFFER
Integral partners with its clients to help them navigate organizational change and design employee experiences that lead to a better working environment. From creative communication campaigns, to internal technology rollouts, to large scale change management programs, we’re a nimble and cross-functional team that knows how to get things done.
Our values drive everything we do, including how we nurture relationships, iterate ideas, and prioritize equity and inclusion above all else.
Our clients have included brands like Spotify, Amex, IBM, Levi’s, MetLife, Novo Nordisk, Intuit, PVH, and more. We’re looking for people who want to build something special and see their work infused into an organization that will positively affect thousands of people at many, many organizations around the globe.
You will earn a competitive base salary, combined with a bonus based on your excellent performance + Integral’s profit, and comprehensive benefits (we’ll pick up the tab for your healthcare premiums, vision, and dental).
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.