Are you organized, semi-to-totally obsessed with getting stuff done (and doing it well), an experienced PowerPointer, thoughtful writer and digital native? If so, read on.
We’re looking for a smart, passionate and curious thinker to join the quickly-growing team at Integral.
Integral is an employee activations agency with a particular strength in helping both large organizations and startups motivate employees to achieve business results. We work at all levels of an organization to design better employee digital experience, improve the content and communications, and activate employees’ on social media to create a more connected and thriving workplace experience.
Integral is three years old and already has a wide range of clients. From Silicon Valley technology, to nonprofits and fashion brands to big manufacturers and financial firms, we cover it all. Our main goal is to do great work with great people.
So, we’re looking for teammates who want to build something special and see their work infused into an organization that will positively affect the lives of thousands of employees at many companies.
Integral’s interns help us run the show, especially as it relates to our own company’s marketing and our clients’ needs.
That means helping maintain the company CRM, planning and running digital marketing efforts, jumping in on quick content turnarounds we may need for both clients and prospects. You won’t be alone doing this work, but you will be looked at as a valued contributor to the team.
You’ll work closely with the CEO, investors, and other senior staff. Unlike many startups, the leadership team at Integral includes industry experts who have a track record of grooming and growing talent. As such, we take the long view on relationships. It’s an investment, a commitment, no matter where it starts. If you join Integral, we will invest in you.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE + KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent organizational and writing skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively and then articulate those ideas on paper
- Familiarity with digital communications and marketing.
- A profound love for presenting ideas visually and with clarity, especially helpful if you have mastery of PowerPoint. You love working over how to represent a story in a combination of words and images.
- Eager to optimize how you do things, and curious about different ways of doing things.
- Passion for service and creating processes that better serve the team.
- Focused and passionate outside of work. You’re dedicated to something purely because it fuels you (i.e., music, poetry, yoga, theatre, something!)
- A devotion to seek what’s better and bravery to release what isn’t perfect.
- A goofy sense of humor, including an appreciation (and perhaps even secret love) for dad-jokes.
TIMING & LOCATION
- This is a full-time gig, at 40 hours a week. The start and end time of each day might flex, but basically 9-5-ish.
- Integral is fully remote (thanks a lot, COVID.)
- $15/hour; a bit more for graduate students
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.