In this full-time role, you’ll work alongside Integral’s leadership, colleagues and consultants to build a better business, as well as contribute significantly to client-facing work, focused on employee activation.
As a Senior Manager on our Strategy team, you’ll partner with peers from both Creative and Client Experience to:
Do: Client Work
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ employee population, brand and business goals by developing and leading the strategic discovery process.
- Collaborate on research efforts, strategy development and content creation for Integral and client engagements.
- Supervise and/or execute stakeholder management on client-facing projects of all kinds, including communications research, presentations, data analysis, strategy development and execution, design development, etc.
- Manage and collaborate with Integral teammates on multiple streams of work, ensuring work gets out the door on time and to a high quality standard.
Sell: Business Development
- Identify business opportunities within our current client accounts by listening for need, proactively ideating solutions, and developing appropriate proposals and scopes of work.
- Manage the development of project proposals, timelines and scopes of work
- Supervise the design strategy and development of business proposals, case studies, and pitches for prospective clients.
- Seek out and capitalize on opportunities to publicly advocate for Integral in a manner that supports and furthers the company’s position as thought leaders within the employee experience space.
Grow: Integral’s own culture and operations
- Contribute to, evolve, and grow Integral’s library of proprietary processes and frameworks.
- Equip teammates (and clients) with suitable frameworks or structural models to draw from in order to gain scale, serve clients efficiently and develop Integral’s own talent.
- Enact our core values every day in the work you do for clients, our business, and with our team.
- Represent Integral publicly by advocating for our brand and sharing our insights with the broader professional community with the intent to attract both commercial opportunities and talent.
- Input on and provide feedback around Integral’s creative strategy, tools and approach.
- Supervise marketing and brand efforts such as expanding our marketing initiatives and social media presence.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE + KNOWLEDGE
- Six-to-eight years experience leading strategic teams and initiatives, preferably within a creative agency or major brand.
- Expert-level creative capacity for developing strategic initiatives and novel solutions to complex problems.
- Creative experience (design & brand certifications, experience managing designers & design process etc) is a huge plus.
- Deep knowledge of consulting approaches and quality-control. You’re curious about or familiar with equity-centered design thinking and Agile.
- Familiar with digital communications and marketing — from the basics of publishing websites and writing for mobile to searching social media for insights and influence. (No need to be a coder, though).
- Excellent organizational skills. You eagerly optimize how you do things and explore new approaches. The idea of a messy closet gets you excited — especially when it’s not yours and you can fix it.
- Self-awareness. Knowing yourself ensures that your team can be the best they can be. Be able to clearly communicate ideas, limitations and needs for support.
- Conflict management. Be comfortable understanding a roadblock, confront any tensions involved and working with those involved to understand and co-construct a resolution.
- A bachelor’s degree in something that involves creative, critical thinking, writing/content, or human interaction with machines, such as Design, Communications, Psychology, Media, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE OFFER
Integral partners with its clients to navigate organizational change and design employee experiences that lead to a better working environment. From creative communication campaigns, to internal technology rollouts, to large scale change management programs, we’re a nimble and cross-functional team that knows how to get things done.
Our values drive everything we do, including how we nurture relationships, iterate ideas, and prioritize equity and inclusion above all else.
Our clients have included brands like Spotify, Amex, IBM, Levi’s, MetLife, Johnson and Johnson, L’Oreal, PVH, and more. We’re looking for people who want to build something special and see their work infused into an organization that will positively affect thousands of people at many, many organizations around the globe.
You will earn a competitive base salary, combined with a bonus based on your excellent performance + Integral’s profit, and comprehensive benefits (we’ll pick up the tab for your healthcare premiums, vision, and dental).
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.