*Content originally published via Poppulo
Originally published via Poppulo, this white paper written by Integral’s CEO, Ethan McCarty, explores the ramifications of ineffective communications and how they negatively impact employee engagement.
In it, Ethan identifies points of failure from an operational and employee experience perspective. The anecdotes and examples he shares will inspire you to create a shift that your employees will like and your management will adore.
Further, Ethan examines the benefits of adding a personal touch to internal communications, making messaging more human to enhance engagement throughout the organization. Key highlights include:
- Avoiding single points of failure
- Executive comms and how to lose employees by not really trying
- The consequences of feedback failure
- Beyond employee recognition: Respecognition!
- Making internal communications human